Haddo Hotel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Richkid's Moderator/Administrator Application.

Go down

Is my Application Good Enough For:

Richkid's Moderator/Administrator Application. Vote_lcap0%Richkid's Moderator/Administrator Application. Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Richkid's Moderator/Administrator Application. Vote_lcap100%Richkid's Moderator/Administrator Application. Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 2

Richkid's Moderator/Administrator Application. Empty Richkid's Moderator/Administrator Application.

Post  Richkid Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:54 pm

Thanks and i hope you like my application! Very Happy

-Moderator/Administrator
-MSN - Cooldude631@Hotmail.co.uk Email - Shag_The_Sheep@Hotmail.co.uk

All the missing/added information is underneath

Name: Joe Mcauley Gill

D.O.B: 03/12/92 (DD/MM/YYYY)

Experience: I have owned many Habbo Hotel Retros, and almost played them 2 years. I am very experienced in ICT, and been staff on many Habbo Hotel Retros. I have created Habbo/Runescape/WoW servers.

Why should you be Moderator/Administrator?: I should be Moderator/Administrator because i am online alot, and i am very experienced and could bring something to this hotel, i can make alot of changes to the forums/server, and i act very professional and mature. I'm currently training to become a ICT teacher, which needs alot of time and patient.

Why do you want to be Moderator/Administrator?: I would like to be Moderator/Administrator because i can change alot of of things, and make sure the game runs smoothly and people dont abuse anything, i hate rule breakers and take action to rules breakers only. I would never abuse any powers/commands i am given.

Thanks, Richkid.

AKA Dudish. Very Happy

Richkid

Back to top Go down